TE Andersen Consulting can provide and present Welding Seminars in connection with officer's conferences or technical meetings onboard or onshore. Subjects provided are such as:
- Welding Machines for Shipboard Use
- Electrodes for Maintenance Welding Onboard
- Safe Use of Oxy Acetylene Gas and Equipment
- Safety Aspects Doing Welding Onboard Vessels
- Repair Welding and handling of Stainless Steel Onboard.
- How to Weld Cast Iron
- Repair Welding of Seawater Pipes (Cunifer & Yorcalbro)
- Sea Fastening Welding and Gouging Onboard Heavy Lift Ships
- Cold Curing Polymer Compounds for Repairs Onboard
The above is only some of a number of subjects that can be provided. The presentations take from 1 to 3 hours. Take contact for further information.